Head of Marketing
VergeSense (YC S17) is building an easy-to-deploy space utilization & sensing platform that helps real estate professionals monitor foot-traffic within buildings. Data from our platform is used to improve building layout & design, execute dynamic workforce strategies, and reduce energy costs. For large clients, the financial impact is in the tens of millions per year. We provide a full-stack solution comprised of easy-to-deploy AI-sensors, fleet management tools, analytics software, and APIs that integrate with the leading workplace management systems on the market.
We are currently looking for a Head of Marketing with a strong background in Demand Generation to join our team. You will be responsible establishing and implementing a scalable lead generation strategy focused exclusively on Fortune 1000 customers.
Experience in fast-paced environments and a proven track record building marketing teams while also rolling up your sleeves is critical to this role. You will be results-driven, and comfortable with both the analytical and creative sides of acquisition marketing.
- Design campaigns to convert large enterprise leads. Your campaigns will include creative assets, media spend, social channels, PR, thought leadership, trade shows, and more.
- Proactively involve the product team, founders, sales/business development, and customer success to maximize results.
- Guide collateral development. Develop a strategy and precision around what you intend to communicate.
- Grow, hire and mentor a team of marketing professionals.
- 7+ in marketing and 4+ years in Demand Generation for an enterprise software / SaaS company that focuses on Fortune 1000 companies. Experience with hardware-based products is not required
- Experience owning a marketing budget to get desired returns.
- Experience mentoring, managing and hiring a marketing, business development and/or sales team.
- Strong expertise working on a product from inception to completion and managing the go-to-market strategy.
- Knowledge on how to build sales collateral and experience partnering with sales teams.
- Experience guiding our brand in terms of positioning and messaging for new and existing products
- Outstanding ability to translate ideas and complex concepts into simple, intuitive messages
- Keen, analytical, and willing to question the status quo
- World-class verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with a dynamic, confident personality
- Creative and strategic thinker
- BA/BS degree; MBA preferred
- A high-impact role in an emerging industry leader
- Competitive compensation and equity
- 100% medical / dental / vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Employee wellness program
- Transportation reimbursements
- Reimbursements for continuous learning course (Coursera, etc.)