VergeSense (YC S17) is building an easy-to-deploy space utilization & sensing platform that provides real estate professionals with industry leading data and recommendations as well as the infrastructure needed to provide occupants with seamless interactions with spaces.
Data from our platform is used to improve building layout & design, execute dynamic workforce strategies, reduce energy costs, and improve occupant experiences. For large clients, the financial impact is in the tens of millions per year. We provide a full-stack solution comprised of easy-to-deploy AI-powered sensors, device fleet management tools, analytics software, and APIs to integrate with the leading workplace management systems on the market.
We are currently looking for a Product Manager to join our team who can hit the ground running in a fast paced environment. You will be responsible for enabling VergeSense products to be built fast, shipped fast, measured fast and repeat. Your impact will be measured by how many customers love our products, timely product delivery, and product capability growth.
A core philosophy at VergeSense is relentless customer feedback and direction to drive product design and prioritization.
Note: No Visa Sponsorship
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience
- Perform quality assurance controls on products
- Coordinate with the engineering teams to deliver functional solutions
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines
- Monitor and report on users’ reactions after launching
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users
- Participate in system configuration
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with market research, consumers’ behavior and marketing techniques
- Knowledge of project management tools, like Jira
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- BS in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science or similar field
- A high-impact role in an emerging industry leader
- Competitive compensation and equity
- 100% medical / dental / vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy